Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop #112! Thanks for stopping by to see this week’s great ideas & recipes. Be sure to check back all week long as new, great articles are added every day! If you are here to share your great ideas – welcome! Link back to our hop, and we will be sharing all the featured articles on social media 🙂
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Danielle – The Rustic Elk (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarah – The Blooming Mama (Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Sourdough English Muffins from A Chick and Her Garden
2. How to Make Amazing Compost from One Grace Filled Life
3. Easy Peasy Christmas Traditions from Easy Peasy Life Matters
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!
Staci @ A Chick And Her Garden
Thursday 8th of December 2016
Thank you so much for the feature!! :-) I love sharing and visiting every week! You girls are great!
One Grace Filled Life
Wednesday 7th of December 2016
Hey Liz! Thank you so so much for featuring me on your blog hop this week!! That's just so incredibly awesome!! I LOVE your beautful blog! ??
Thursday 8th of December 2016
Thank you for the great article! Composting is like magic, getting something useful from basically nothing :)