Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I feel like I am a little behind this year, I have no idea where January went! I finally got around to planning my garden this week and ordered some seeds. Planning my garden has always been one of my favorite winter activities. Thinking about summer while it’s snowing is always nice. The biggest problem with finishing my garden plan is now I can’t wait to get planting! With my soap-making business, most of my soap oils come in large food-grade 5 gallon buckets. So I have a pretty large bucket collection growing in my barn. I am going to clear out those buckets and put them to work in the garden this year as extra planting space. I can’t wait for the weather to warm up!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
FEATURED POSTS from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. DIY Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day Candy Favors from Pine Cones and Acorns
2. 8 Tips for Feeding Rabbits Cheaply from Northern Homesteading
3. Whipped Ricotta from Not Entirely Average
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…‘
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow all your hosts on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.