Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It’s been quite a week here on Cape Cod – Saturday we got a huge blizzard that dumped nearly two feet of snow on us, today it’s suppose to be in the upper 40s with rain and most of the snow is already gone! It’s made for a huge muddy mess in the backyard. I love living in a part of the country that gets seasonal temperatures. Maybe it’s because I have never lived outside of New England, but I can’t image living somewhere without freezing winter days spent with a movie and family cuddled under cozy blankets and warm summer days laying on the beach. I think one just makes you really appreciate the other, so I actually like the snow (I say this in January, ask me again in March lol) and I’m a little sad to see it gone so soon……but I am sure it will be back again soon
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Ensure a Healthy Flock from One Grace Filled Life
2. Homesteading: Where Do I Start? from Oak Hill Homestead
3. Keeping Goats and Other Animals Warm in Winter from Hostile Valley Living
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!