Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Hard to believe but the holidays are almost here – are you ready??? Unfortunately, I am one of those last minute kind of people. Every year I say I’m going to do it up early but life always gets in the way doesn’t it? If you are looking for some great, last minute gift ideas, please visit my Etsy page! Order by Saturday, December 17 to guarantee your gifts get here in time!
The Cape Coop Farm Etsy Shop <———– CLICK HERE!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop #113! Thanks for stopping by to see this week’s great ideas & recipes. Be sure to check back all week long as new, great articles are added every day! If you are here to share your great ideas – welcome! Link back to our hop, and we will be sharing all the featured articles on social media
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Prepare for Winter Storms from Oak Hill Homestead
2. Our Plan for a Simple Christmas from The Woolly Homestead
3. Peppermint Fudge from Grounded and Surrounded
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!